EFS Module Support Teams
The EFS Module Support Team is committed to providing integrity and leadership in the evolution and maintenance of the financial system for the Controller’s Office, and being responsive to the needs of the University community. The support teams serve the Controller’s Office business process owners of the enterprise financial system (EFS) through services such as:
- Monitoring system maintenance.
- Performing fiscal year end system tasks.
- Providing in-depth investigation and analysis.
- Researching problems and providing resolutions and recommendations.
- Creating functional designs for necessary system solutions, updates or enhancements.
- Working with UMN OIT
- To implement application development change requests.
- Perform system wide testing of critical patches, bug fixes and upgrades.
The EFS Module Support Team is comprised of the following Enterprise Financial modules:
Director: Dan Hemauer
- AP/PO/EX Team Lead: Lisa Luhman Bass
Procurement, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Expenses
- FR/BI Team Lead: Rob Howieson
Financial Reporting, Analytics, BI Publisher, UM Reports
- GL/AM/TR Team Lead: Beth Koepke
General Ledger, Asset Management, Treasury, Endowments
- GPC/AR/BI Team Lead: Matt Kuzma
Grants, Projects, Contracts, Account Receivables, Billing
- HCM/PABU Team Lead: Molly Koewler
HCM Integration, Payroll Accounting, Budgets
The EFS Module Support Team is dedicated to providing quality service to our customers in an efficient and effective manner while safeguarding data integrity and accounting transactions for the University's financial resources.