Financial Systems User Network
FSUN is an organization made up of more than 700 individuals from departments, colleges, and campuses all across the University of Minnesota who have finance-related responsibilities.
Why become a member of FSUN?
If you are a full-time or part-time employee of the University of Minnesota and are involved in any aspect of financial management related to originating, maintaining, or using financial information, you are encouraged to join FSUN.
As a member of FSUN, you will be invited to attend periodic events that highlight detailed information on the latest features to our financial systems, visions for the future, topic-specific discussions, and more.
FSUN members are:
- University of Minnesota employees.
- Involved full- or part-time in any aspect of financial management related to originating, maintaining, or using the financial systems’ information.
- Interested in continually improving the financial systems and increasing effective use of the financial systems as financial reporting, recording and management decision-making systems.
- Willing to participate in guiding the future direction of the financial systems.
- Interested in supporting other users of the financial systems through networking and information exchange.
Do you want to join FSUN (or leave the group)?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating you would like to join FSUN. Be sure you use your official University of Minnesota email address (ending in umn.edu).